Paltier Load Beams:
- 4" x 95-3/4" Slotted Beams, 3 Lugs, Built In Spring Clip, 3/4" Step
- 3-1/2" x 95-3/4" Slotted Beams, 3 Lugs, Built In Spring Clip
|Paltier 3-1/2" x 95-3/4" Slotted Beams|
- 33-1/2" x 96" Uprights, 3 x 1-5/8 Open Back Column
- 35-1/4" x 92-1/4" Uprights, 3 x 1-5/8 Open Back Column
- 35-1/4" x 96" Uprights, 3 x 1-5/8 Open Back Column
|Paltier 33-1/2" x 96" Uprights|
Correctly Identify Paltier Pallet Rack and Avoid a Common MistakeIt helps to know that Paltier pallet rack can very easily be mistaken for the much more ubiquitous style of teardrop pallet rack. Load beams are easy to differentiate by their connector plates; the problem lies in the uprights. Use the tips below to correctly identify Paltier pallet rack before adding onto your system.
The holes punched in Paltier uprights are thinner than teardrop holes and are also individually symmetrical. The image below shows you the hole pattern on the front of a Paltier upright column.
|Paltier-style hole pattern|
|Teardrop-style hole pattern|
If you ever have a question about your current pallet rack, please consult us and we will figure out what you need. For those who are interested in our used Paltier pallet rack, call us at 616-887-3576 or contact us online!